Miyerkules, Mayo 8, 2013

Ambitious Writer


Yes, I am ambitious and I do not think there is something wrong with that. All of us need to have income but we cannot have it if we waste time by doing nothing. We must work hard just to earn.
I consider myself lucky because I had the chance to know more about the product that gave me opportunity to earn income online.
Since childhood, my dream is to become a writer. My father always discourages me to pursue this profession because he believes that writer cannot become rich in her/his writing but JK Rowling become successful in her chosen career and I want to become the next JK Rowling.
Although it is impossible for me to have story like Harry Potter but it is possible to have huge money in a minute, hour, day, week, month or year. We are living in a computer world so I can say that there is nothing impossible. All you have to do is believe and work hard for it.
In case that you are a good writer and you have strong determination to change your life, you have to grab every opportunity that comes to you. Remember, opportunity knocks only once. If you let that pass you might loss the biggest opportunity. 

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento